Kasauli Nature Walks by Vanita
Do you wish to inhale fresh air, feel the grass and hug the trees? Hear the birds chirping, see a million miracles in nature, but miss the traffic! Because best memories are made in hiking shoes. Walking Tours are a must do by travelers in European towns. So Kasauli Nature Walks are Fun and information revealing about Kasauli’s Fauna & Flora. Vanita Started these hiking tours recently in December 2020 after few hotels in Kasauli requested her to.
Kasauli Nature Walks- Cleaning Drive during a Walking tour.
So, explore exclusive trails on Vanita’s walking tours in the Shivalik hills of Kasauli. You can learn about local flora and fauna. Capture the unseen side of Kasauli by clicking pictures for your memory.
The calm nature of Kasauli holds a perfect space for you to meditate during hiking tours. So WhatsApp 7018841644.
Please book your Nature Walks Tour a day in advance.
Instagram handle: shanti_ra_maya
Duration: 1 to 4 hours.
Timings: 7.30am*/10.30am/3.30pm (but flexible).
Starting point: Hotel Kasauli Regency
About Vanita :
As an avid traveler, she loves discovering new places, things and spread knowledge around for good purposes. Because of her being a Geography teacher in high school for over a decade, her curiosity to know the topography is kept alive by her travels and Hiking Tours. She visits special places, flora and fauna, architecture while travelling and her tours have a discussions of her trips abroad.
She volunteered in Nepal for 8 weeks soon after 2015 earthquake. It’s one of her favorite countries to visit apart from India.
She has done solo backpacking for 60 days in Europe and a lot in India. Her favorite country to travel is India.
*Nature Walks recommended by the Guide, timings are flexible .
Because of Techno Deep house Music at Hangout Rooftop Bar, no tours are recommended on Thursdays.
Kasauli Nature Walks by Vanita are famous and exclusive, because she is not taking you on famous Gilbert trail.
Last round Trip to Kanda via Old Cart Road and Ticket-hatti was amazing with 3 persons from Delhi, Tour Starts from Hotel Kasauli Regency
Hiking tours etiquette/ directions
1. No loud music because it disturbs the fauna.
2. Leave no trace. Take back all the wrappers and other waste with you and respect nature.
3. Observe but do not touch any cultural or historic structures and artefacts.
4. Leave everything (natural) as you find them.
5. Respect other visitors and maintain the quality of their experience.
Essentials for the Walking Tours/ Nature Walks
1. Charged phone or Camera so that you make unforgettable memories.
2. Water bottle. It’s an absolute must while hiking. Keep hydrated and energetic.
*My personal favourite is steel or bamboo bottle. Try not to use plastic bottles.
3. Snacks : Hiking snacks is a personal preference and pack according to length and difficulty of trail.
*My personal favourite are fruits, nuts, berries, seeds, dark chocolate, fresh bread with cheese, butter or jam.
4. Good walking shoes according to comfort and socks that fit correctly and comfortable to wear for a long time. So, try wearing cotton socks because they are least smelly.
*My personal favourite are waterproof with ankle support.
5. Hiking bottom : Tights, lower with pockets or converting pants.
*My personal favourite is anything but full length so as to save yourself from thorny bushes and insect bites.
6. Raincoat/ Rain jacket/ poncho on rainy days. It must be light weight to keep you dry in downpour. Also they prevent insect bites.
7. Sunglasses : a must to enjoy hike on a sunny day
8. Hat/Cap/Visor to protect you from sun on a trail.
*To keep hair out of face , I recommend headband which you can always use as a mask in case you have forgotten one.
9. Sun protection cream
10. Trekking pole if you are going for a longer hike and terrain is unsteady.
11. Backpack : You can hike without one but i recommend a daypack to keep your belongings.
12. Mask and sanitizer