Places of Interest in Kasauli
Places of Interest in and around Kasauli explained with distances:
- Nature walks: Gilbert trail, Sunrise Point, Sunset Point, Lover’s Lane, Upper Mall, Lower Mall and Pine Walk from Village Kimmughat via Kasauli Regency to Lower Mall.
- Trekking Routes: from Kalka to Kasauli, from Manaon to Kasauli, from Kasauli to village Hari Ka Kheel.
- Church of England : Estd.1860 -1.2 km
- Kasauli Club: Estd. 1880- 2 km
- Kasauli Brewery( World’s Highest Brewery): Estd. 1855-800m
- Lawrence School, Sanawar: Estd. 1847-1.5 km
- World Heritage Railway Track : Kalka-Dharampur-Shimla
- Old British Cantonment: Dagshai -12km
- Old Gurkha Army Base: Subathu-23 km
- Kasauli Heritage Market, Cafe Rudra- 1.5 km
- Manki Point (Hindu God, Hanuman Temple)- 3.5 km
- Central Research Institute: Estd. 1906- 1.5km
- Jantar Mantar Chhoo Mantar Mahadev: Nahri Temple-5 km
Want to Reach Kasauli from Delhi, So click.
But if you are a Nature Lover, Do Check out ‘Nature walks by Vanita’ starting from the Hotel.